For my project I chose to create a retro game emulator. This was important to me because I enjoyed playing these games growing up and I was able to do this project with my son. Hopefully, completing this with him will spark an interest in tech and retro gaming.
For this project you will need to:
- Get your raspberry Pi
- Download your RetroPie Sd card
- Format your SD card to work with Raspberry Pi
- Install the RetroPie imge
- Put the SD card into your Raspberry Pi and connect your peripherals
- Connect the Pi to the internet
- Expand the SD card to utilize all space.
- Connect to your Pi
- Connect your controller
- Find gaming ROMs
- Install ROMs